Our business is built on the ability to deliver solutions to our customers. Manufacturing solutions. Staffing solutions. Project cycle expertise. And solutions to processing, work flow and restructuring. When you need unique skills to augment your own capabilities, you call in the experts. We have those experts on staff. Solving our customers’ problems starts here.
Jack Van Tiem
Vice President of Contingent Workforce Services
When you’re looking for expert consultancy in purchasing techniques, developing cost optimization methodologies, program management and benchmark leadership; you can’t place your trust with an unknown newbie. You want to count on a professional. Jack has been there, done that, and leads the resources at Gonzalez Contingent Workforce Services that have your back and can do it for you. The engagements he has both implemented and led are very large, complex and global. If you want demonstrated, standard-setting performance, delivered consistently, your search begins and ends here.
- 20 years of experience in the Human Capital Management and Contingent Workforce Services verticals.
- A proven track record of executing strategic initiatives with a business plan orientation while developing uncommon loyalty and rapport among team members.
- Served the Service Provider space as a consultant, performing operational and corporate readiness assessments for the purpose of preparing his clients to win and manage mega-client contingent workforce service engagements.
Director of Engineering
Building and Successfully leading a team of manufacturing engineers isn’t something you learn in the classroom. It’s a skill developed through years of experience. It’s an environment where success is measured not just by winning new business, but also by delivering on promises – on time and on budget. It’s all about making commitments and keeping them. Jim, and the Engineering team he leads, has a proven track record and the satisfied, repeat customers to prove it.
- 30 years experience in the automotive tooling industry
- Leadership position ranging from manufacturing and design to engineering management
- Technical skills complimented by business management credentials
- The technical and management skills that win new business by capturing customer requirements with creative, cost-effective solutions